Energy, enthusiasm, and creativity – that’s what you can expect when you hire me to speak to or train your group.
If you’re looking for an inspiring session on business, entrepreneurship, or leadership; social media training for your organization; a keynote speaker for your next event; or a skilled virtual presenter to facilitate your next online event, contact me today.
Whether online or in person, I craft messages to communicate powerfully and memorably to any audience.
- Lessons for Entrepreneurs I share lessons learned through starting (and running) two businesses.
- 12 Minutes To Change Your Day – Highlighting ideas from my e-book of the same name, I share my story and practical ways people can harness short bursts of time to move powerfully toward their dreams.
- LinkedIn Training – Customized to your audience, I help any professional leverage this channel more powerfully toward their desired business outcomes.
- Twitter Training – I’ve tweeted over 100,000 times from dozens of accounts. I share ways you can grow your influence and make connections in 140 characters at a time.
- Book marketing Topics – My team and I have leveraged social and digital media to launch over 40 business books in 3 years. I share my best tips and tricks to help people market their books effectively, creating the maximum impact for their messages.
- Influence Congruence – Many people with powerful real life experience do not have an online presence to match. I explain the concept of influence incongruence and share ideas to help anyone leverage online channels to show up as powerfully online as they do in person in order to make the biggest possible difference for others.
- Online Influence Building – Get ready for strategy and tactics. If you want to make a difference online, you may be unsure of how to start. This presentation will help you find your why and will give you a framework for crafting your online influence building strategy and tactical plan.
Becky Receives Rave Reviews & Repeat Requests
I’ve been thrilled to be invited to The Michigan Nutrition Network’s Choices Conference for four years in a row, presenting in both break-out groups and as a closing keynote speaker. I’ve also presented at Berrett-Koehler’s book marketing events in 2013 and 2014, with plans to return in 2015.
“Becky Robinson is a high-energy speaker with a great sense of humor. She is an expert on book marketing and creating influence online and I highly recommend her. She is not only a fun, engaging presenter, but also shares a lot of practical information that can be used right away.”~ Kristen Frantz, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Berrett-Koehler Publishers
“Becky’s topic, 12 Minutes To Make Your Day, received rave reviews from participants. I would hire Becky as a speaker again without any hesitation.”~ Paul McConaughy, Michigan Nutrition Network
“Becky was our keynote speaker at our SCHRMA Vendor Fair this Spring. She delivered an incredible interactive speech on the Value of Building Relationships with our vendors – 12 Minutes At A Time. Becky understood who her audience members were. The activity portion taught us to realize how simple it is to build a relationship with a vendor. I highly recommend Becky and her 12 Minute Tips. Her highly energetic personality will make your event.”~ Nicole Ochenduski
Webinars & Virtual Events
I have hosted dozens of webinars and can facilitate your event seamlessly, creating a powerful conversation with attendees to highlight your content and expertise.
“Becky lights up any webinar she’s involved in. Energetic, smart, friendly, and funny, she’s one of those rare individuals who can take charge and at the same time really allow others to shine.”~ Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The New One Minute Manager®
Photos courtesy of Sarah Kay Photography.